Sunday, June 15, 2008

Derby City Agility Association

Derby City Agility Association
Corydon, IN
May 31st, 2008

Porter & I only ran on Saturday since I had to leave for Orlando on Sunday.


We actually got our first leg in Novice FAST!




Novice FAST was the very last class of the day. Porter was so hot & tired that I was able to send him to the tunnel in the bonus & run all the way behind the jump to call him to me. Of course, the jump was a double, so we wouldn't have got the bonus if he dropped it. Somehow he hoisted himself over it without even touching it.

We scored 56 points & placed maybe 6th.

The rest of his runs were perfect, except for the dropped bars. He was so fast in his JWW run that I was able to even do a couple rear crosses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.