Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cardigan Welsh Corgi Club of America Specialty

CWCCA National Specialty
Ft. Mitchell, KY
April 14 & 15, 2008



Although Porter & I didn't get any Q's the first day in agility, Porter did earn his Canine Good Citizen certificate. I was so proud of him!



He passed with flying colors! He was pretty tired from a full day of agility though...


Porter with some of the contents of his "goodie bag."

On day 2 of agility, Porter really showed them what he's made of!

We finally got our Novice JWW title!

And our first leg in Open Standard!

And they even gave us a ribbon for a Double Q!



All of our hard work with the weaves finally paid off! I had been taking those things to a different park in town every night since our NADAC trial disaster. I upgraded his weave pole reward to the nastiest thing they make: tripe. And he nailed those weaves on the first try at the trial. I was so proud of him!

No comments: